DIY 3D Printed Arc Reactor (Arduino/ATtiny85, Transistors, CAD, …
To celebrate the release of "Avengers: Infinity War," check out this tutorial about how to make your own, screen-accurate DIY 3D printed Arc Reactor from the movie Iron Man!
The STL files for the arc reactor can be found at: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2846137
The ATTiny85 code, PCB design files, and dimensioned drawing can be downloaded here: https://github.com/SuperMakeSomething/arc-reactor
Don't want to deal with PCB design files? Order a bare copy of the circuit board here: LINK COMING SOON!
Tiny AVR Programmer tutorial: https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/tiny-avr-programmer-hookup-guide
ATTiny85 programming tutorial: http://highlowtech.org/?p=1695
BILL OF MATERIALS (Amazon links are affiliate links):
- Clear PLA 3D printer filament: https://amzn.to/2J9jq1g
- Gray PLA 3D printer filament: https://amzn.to/2Ea2HqK
- Gold PLA 3D printer filament: https://amzn.to/2J6gXVr
- 30 gauge enamel coated magnet wire: https://amzn.to/2pS4UmG
- 24 gauge gold craft wire:...